Lightkey 3.5 introduces a vastly improved external control system with customizable MIDI feedback, jogwheel support, better handling of multiple MIDI controllers, and a redesigned External Control window.
- Customize the feedback messages sent to MIDI sources.
- Send custom MIDI messages to other applications like QLab or ProPresenter.
- Use infinite jogwheels on MIDI controllers.
- Support for multiple connected MIDI controllers, even when they send on the same channel.
- New user interface for managing external control bindings.
- Improved feedback when holding down a MIDI Shift key.
- The On/off option is now available for Note buttons. Use this for buttons which maintain their state and send a single Note message when pressed.
- New action for switching between external control configurations.
- Additional options for cuelist actions.
Update note: Lightkey now separates MIDI bindings from different controllers. Bindings created with earlier versions will continue to function as before, that is, they respond input from any controller. To learn how to associate them with a specific controller, see p. 156 in the User Guide.
- Fixtures could turn off while adding presets to a cue. This has been fixed.
- Made sure pausing and resuming a cuelist is seamless.
- Rainbow effects are shown properly in the Preview.
- Fixed glitches when running beat-controlled pattern effects with smoothness.