Lightkey 2.9 comes with a much-enhanced interface for fixture management—including printing a list of fixtures—plus more improvements and bug fixes.
- Select multiple fixtures and move them together.
- Each type of fixture appears in a different color.
- Type to select fixtures by short name.
- Print an overview of all fixtures in a project, including patching information.
- Attach comments to fixtures which also appear in the printed overview.
- Lightkey now supports full color feedback for the Akai APC40 mkII MIDI controller.
- Parameters for the Sparkle effect pattern can be entered with higher precision.
- Lightkey can send a Lamp Off command to fixtures before quitting or closing a project (enable in Preferences window).
- The shortcut Command-Return activates a cue in a cuelist or starts a sequence.
- Due to a bug sound-active strobing could no longer be selected. This has been resolved.
- If the Speed modifier was used on a cue with both beat-controlled and time-controlled effects, the beat-controlled effects would stop. This has been fixed.