Lightkey 3.6 brings a slew of improvements to live control and modifiers: Modifiers can now be applied to frames, which opens up many new possibilities for live control. New modifiers for Fade Time and Time Offset introduce more flexibility. You can customize the font and alignment of frame and button names. And much more.
Live Control and Modifiers
- Frames can now have the same modifiers as buttons. This powerful feature lets you change the output of multiple cues on the fly, similar to a submaster.
- Frame modifiers are also accessible through external control.
- The new Fade Time modifier extends or shortens cue fade times.
- The new Time Offset modifier alters the time offset in chase pattern, curve, and movement effects.
- Set default modifier values which are applied at startup.
- Frames now have priorities, like buttons.
- Customize the fade time for each Live page.
- Choose arbitrary fonts, sizes, and styles for button and frame titles, and change the alignment.
- Create multiple cues when dragging objects from the Preset Palette by holding the Command key.
- The redesigned inspector for cues and frames is now embedded in the Live view.
- The Design view shows only properties which apply to the selected fixtures.
- Change additional color sliders through keyboard input.
- The Design view now supports keyboard navigation (formerly full keyboard access).
- Design view panels have an updated, streamlined appearance.
- Assign universe priorities for sACN output.
- Reduced overall energy consumption.