Lightkey 4.6 introduces an all-new editor for curve effects, enabling you freely design custom curves with high precision.
- Completely rewritten editor for curve effects allows full customization of curves.
- Existing effects are automatically converted to the new form and continue to work as before.
- Horizontal axis can be configured to show a variable number of intervals or exact time.
- Added option to consider the fixture/pixel spacing in the Preview for location-based fixture orders (e.g. Left to Right). Available for curve and movement effects.
- Fixed a bug in the fixture library where selecting a manufacturer would sometimes now show the corresponding profiles.
- Fixed a rare bug where the beat timer would freeze following a sudden decrease in tempo after Ableton Link sync has been running for an extended time.