Lightkey 4.2 introduces numerous enhancements for the Live view: Most notably, it lifts the separation between control panels and cuelists so you can now combine both on the same page. Of course, all existing projects will continue to work as before.
Live View Enhancements
- Merged control panels and cuelists: Use cue buttons and a cuelist together on the same page.
- The cue inspector now shows the top-level enclosing group for presets and sequences. This behavior can be turned off in the Settings window.
- Added option for preset groups to treat presets as mutually exclusive. If selected, adding a preset to a cue automatically removes other presets from the same group.
- New cuelist appearance options: Text size, toggle +/– buttons, toggle Xfade slider.
- Modifiers show an indicator when set to a non-neutral value.
- The Previous/Next Cue buttons in frames can be shown or hidden independently.
- New settings option to deactivate cues before switching Live pages.
- The default system font can now be selected in the Font panel.
- Added option to exclude selected cues from Live Triggers. This is helpful when you approach the limit of 128 cues per page.
- Applying the same properties to all lights in a room or zone is significantly faster (requires bridge firmware 1950111030 or newer). If a group of at least five lights is often used together, consider grouping them in a room or zone using the Hue iOS app.