This release takes care of a number of bugs that have been reported by our users. As always, thank you for helping us make Lightkey the best lighting control app on the planet!
- In Lightkey 2.6.2 it was not possible to change the properties of newly added fixtures until the project was closed and reopened.
- Fixed a crash when selecting the option “Use Metal for light beam rendering” on a Mac that didn’t support Metal.
- For fixtures which supported RGB and color temperature (but no additional colors) it was not possible to reveal the Color Temperature slider.
- When editing a movement path fixtures did not move to the position of the selected control point.
- On computers where Ableton Live was installed but no User Library folder existed, Lightkey would not enable Live Triggers. Now it creates the User Library folder instead.
- Previously Lightkey sent MIDI feedback messages for Live Triggers on channel 16. This confused some MIDI controllers which ignored the channel number in MIDI messages, therefore feedback for Live Triggers has been disabled.